Maserati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Five cars, Nine hours, Nine people and Two wineries. A fantastic job of organizing by Andrew and a great day was had by all.

Thanks to Andrew for the planning and thanks to all the participants for a fine day of cars, conversation and conviviality.

·
Registered
202 Posts
i completely agree,

A great job, SUPER FUN TIME!!!

i actually was felt like a small kid just back from disneyland today. the people that came are truly Maserati's finest.

i specially like to thank Andrew fro all of the planing. the event was a dream.

i look forward to the video...

guys, thanks for all of your company. this was a memorable day for me and i will see you all at the next event..(possible track event...maybe) :)

i keep remembering all of us on that mountain road, really putting our machines to the test. (even a special someone driving a yellow convertible) you all did great. much love to all of you

- willie

P.S. you rock andrew!!!!

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for all the compliments on the event. It was a lot of fun setting it up and this will certainly be an annual event so start marking your calendar for next June. It was a great learning experience for me so the next one will be even better!

I also had a great time and it was wonderful meeting everyone and finally putting names on here to faces.

Opec, you can lead anytime! I hope I can try to chase you down on the track soon (although that will be a loooong time from now as I have nill experience on the track).

I also like the idea of the track event(s) and I think we could do a few across the country for others not close to here to enjoy.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Steeldream said:
Five cars, Nine hours, Nine people and Two wineries.
...and no tickets.

We had a great time. Thanks for putting it all together and showing up. We met some wonderful people and look forward to the next one. These are some incredible vehicles.

Did anybody get photographs?

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Sounds like you guys all had a great time. I was really saddened that I could not make it. I have been working on a big deal that, if I can get through it, will keep me driving Italian sportscars for the rest of my life...

Willie-sorry you had to make the drive up the coast alone.

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am working on getting a few of the photos I did take up on the site. I will also have the video ready in August. July is just too busy for me to get it done.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
Andrew
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing