Maserati Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good friends,

I have just sold my MCV today... it is leaving a hole in my heart. Her new home is literally 10 mins away from mine as I know the new owner very well. I need to make way for my new baby... hopefully I will have something to show you guys later now.

Otherwise, good health and good wealth... I will continue to lurk around... throwing in a comment or two.

Best wishes!

V.

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
Sorry for your "loss" but I am sure you'll get something that will give you lots of driving pleasure soon ;)

Do stick around ML :)

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man!

It is a loss... when I saw the new owner driving her away... it feels like seeing your ex with someone else...

sourness...

but i can only sooth my pain by thinking of my bank balance and the new baby that's coming...

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
vincent, hope u had a great time with the MCV.
can you share with us your overall ownership experience in hk?

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
It is a loss... when I saw the new owner driving her away... it feels like seeing your ex with someone else...
Actually, when I saw my with someone else was quite a relief... No more alimony!!!! :D

Sorry for the joke, just trying to cheer you up!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haha... it's ok...

M! - the MCV is indeed a great car to have in HK... it canweather a lot of different situations... technically, i think it makes more sense to have a GS-sized car than a QP sized car in HK...

Alfa 8C? they dont make RHD for those... so i guess I cant get one... hehe...

New baby should be here soon - i hope.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts