Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any Maserati (or Ferrari) owner in the UK have any experience of the Stratstone dealership in Manchester? Having enjoyed this site for many months I'm thinking of acquiring a 1-2 yr old GS; my local dealer will be in Manchester and I'd like to feel that I can rely on them when it comes to servicing/parts/advice etc. Any thoughts on Maserati ownership in the NW of England therefore would be very welcome.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I've just bought a GS from Stratstone in Little Aston, I'm down in Reading & I've never been, they brought the car down for me to look at & delivered it once we'd struck a deal. After a terrible start with the sales guy a quick poke to the sales manager put us back on track & all seems well. I have a couple of minor things which need sorting after a week of ownership so I guess only time will tell. My local place is Maranello in Egham though, I'll be there on the 27th so fingers crossed there too :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply - which has turned out to be particularly useful as it's led me for the first time to the maseratiforum UK site! I'll post the same question there. BTW, did you previously have an S4? That's my current car, so I'd be especially interested to find how you feel they compare....

·
Registered
112 Posts
I think between here and the UK site you will get plenty advice. Can't help with the NW question as I am up in Scotland:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts