Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts

Oh yeah...

Must
for such a great

As you can see, you left me speechless... do I guess from the name that she's from Spanish origin..?

Must check when my next trip to Chicago is due.

Ahh, and BTW those are great photo shoots.

·
Registered
431 Posts
pics

First and last pics are best in that order, Very nice 6/10 for girl.
Thanks for the topic-brightens up the forum!

More people need to participate in this! Maybe we can rig up a calendar for the new year like some other forums.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Man i need to get out more...

NICE :cool:

·
Premium Member
726 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what is club 411?

My pissed off neighbors coined that phrase...its my loft... some pics

hahahah-----------that is the girl from the brett michaels show. how did you meet her? whats her story?
Met her on myspace... she knew my friends... We went out for drinks, hit it off, now dating...

·
Registered
240 Posts
Met her on myspace... she knew my friends... We went out for drinks, hit it off, now dating...

thats money dude. I thought she was the coolest chic on that show.

do you get bothered everytime you are in public with her?

There is also that cute girl from chicago area as well. (Napperville)

nice place. I am from the southside actually. 47th cicero and Joliet.

having pool hot tub on the roof is awsome. My place here in phx does. here are some pics of my roof

it is nice in AZ I can lay out and tan almost year around. I was out today.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Holy Crap that is amazing... That's MTV cribs style!

I really need to move to a warm climate!

Yea, she gets approached every 5 mins... She is also going to be on some series on Fox next year. They always ask if I am her manager lol...

The funny thing is she is more funny than she is hot... That's how she won me over..

·
Registered
174 Posts
Nice pad. We're way to close to not hang sometime. I thought I got out alot. You make my life look boring...

I'm downtown all the time you gotta lemme know where the party is!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Won you over....

Quote from Club411:

"The funny thing is she is more funny than she is hot... That's how she won me over.."

Sure!!! I am sure it was her humor!!! : - )

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Sometimes I wish I lived in Chicago, that same setup in SF would be damn near 3x as expensive. Condo/Lofts are now up to $1,100 - $1,400 a sq/ft. You guys better get an elite membership... lol, it would only take a couple 100,000. Oh well.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Sometimes I wish I lived in Chicago, that same setup in SF would be damn near 3x as expensive. Condo/Lofts are now up to $1,100 - $1,400 a sq/ft. You guys better get an elite membership... lol, it would only take a couple 100,000. Oh well.
Club411

Not to be nosey, okay maybe I am. I can't tell exactly where you are, but since you're south of the loop "roughly" how much is a setup like that worth, no need to tell what ya paid. I was looking for a spot in lake point tower but I'm really feeling your loft.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Club411

Not to be nosey, okay maybe I am. I can't tell exactly where you are, but since you're south of the loop "roughly" how much is a setup like that worth, no need to tell what ya paid. I was looking for a spot in lake point tower but I'm really feeling your loft.
I am in the west loop. Penthouse lofts around here start at about 900k to 2mm. You can get large spaces (2000sqft+) but the trick is finding one with a private terrace or deck. I got lucky and have a 2000sqft private roof deck.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts