Maserati Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In 2004 it was the largest gathering of the legendary Maserati 450S’ in 45 years.

In 2006 a stunning display of Historic Maseratis featured the two-time Indy 500 winning "Boyle Special" Maserati 8CTF along with its two sister cars together for the first time since 1948.

In 2008:

Maserati History will be made again at the Maserati Owners National Meet and SCM Historic Reunion at Le Belle Macchine d’Italia, which will have as its centerpiece a truly historic display featuring an example of each Tipo Maserati Birdcage in celebration of the 50th Anniversary of the Birdcage Concept. This will be the first time that all the Tipos have ever been displayed together anywhere!

Italian Cars, Inc. working together with Sports Car Market Magazine and Maserati Club International will bring together this Most Historic Maserati Reunion from some of the premier automobile collections in the world including the Indianapolis Speedway Hall of Fame Museum, the Collier Collection, Fratelli Auriana and the Classic Coach Collection.

Le Belle Macchine d'Italia, is the largest three-day Italian motoring event in North America with over 350 Maseratis, Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Bizzarrinis etc. It will take place from June 20 to 23rd at Skytop Lodge, Skytop Pennsylvania and Pocono International Raceway, Pocono Pennsylvania. More details on the Concorso d’Eleganza and track days can be found at www.italiancarsatpocono.com

Attachments

·
Registered
225 Posts
Wish I could make it, but it seems like it is just a bit too far away for a quick trip. Unless I jump on a flight to Philly. That and the Alfa Romeo national convention (I know they're just Alfas) is in Chicago that weekend.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wish I could make it, but it seems like it is just a bit too far away for a quick trip. Unless I jump on a flight to Philly. That and the Alfa Romeo national convention (I know they're just Alfas) is in Chicago that weekend.
Actually Newark is closer, less than 100 miles.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We also have a couple of MC 12s scheduled including a Corsa as well as a Trofeo.

·
Vendor
4,731 Posts
We'll be there and will be performing some installs at the event. Let us know if you're interested in any product for demo and installations.

·
Registered
2006 Gransport LE
660 Posts
We'll be there and will be performing some installs at the event. Let us know if you're interested in any product for demo and installations.
Jeff - are your installs limited to electronics ? Any chance you can do the springs ? or is that too big a job at the event ? My biggest hold up on placing the order for them has been finding a reliable place to do the install - at a reasonable price as well. Bluyork's place is a bit far from me - as is the event, but it would give me an excuse to go and have you do the install over everyone else. - I think I would have the distinction of being the only Noreaster having FD springs installed by FD.

Let me know here , pm or call

Thanks

Ramp

·
Vendor
4,731 Posts
We'll do exhaust, electronics, maybe even brake lines / pads, if someone wanted a complete package on site. We will not be able to do springs, it's just too much work without the right tools and we would not be able to align the car. Honestly, the springs are not a tricky install, very straight forward. However you do need a lift, power tools, etc to get it done in a reasonable amount of time.

We're shipping product tomorrow morning so anyone that wants any product in the shipment will need to speak now or be limited to what we bring on hand. I will have an extra set of 4200 mufflers, 4200 X-pipe, QP X-pipe as well as ECM's / DBW's...

·
Registered
339 Posts
track noises

We also have a couple of MC 12s scheduled including a Corsa as well as a Trofeo.
hearing the MC on Sunday at the track was the highlight for me, was also nice meeting a few fellow list members (was exhibiting in the tent opposite FD). Great job with the event Joe!

·
Registered
339 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
A few pics of my baby & some more at Le Belle. A truly fantastic event that was well organized and attended. Hats off to all involved for making this a memorable experience. Joe - great job!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
@mille162 and Vincenzo: is it ok for me to post these photos on an Italian Maserati forum?

They are lovely and I'd like others back home to share them :)

If you'd rather not, I'd understand ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts