Maserati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
what course and where do i sing up man. it sound cool.. i always like to run around the track. the more seat time i have the better.

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Glenn - tell me more about a possible US Maserati GT Course! Any info on track/dates/etc.?

I was planning to do the Euro version during a trip to Tuscany in June, but my wife "suggested" I hang out with the family instead. :)

·
Registered
455 Posts
Hi,

I am attending the Master GT course in April with my girlfriend. Ive been having her drive my car so she gets more comfortable with the paddle shifts.

Are you going to go early so you can tour around? We are arriving in amsterdam a week in advance.

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
824 Posts
RickBullotta said:
Glenn - tell me more about a possible US Maserati GT Course! Any info on track/dates/etc.?

I was planning to do the Euro version during a trip to Tuscany in June, but my wife "suggested" I hang out with the family instead. :)
Here it is:

MASTER GT MASERATI DRIVING SCHOOL IN NORTH AMERICA

"Excellence through passion." Maserati also announces in Detroit the establishment of Maserati Master USA driving school. Modelled directly from the extraordinarily successful Master GT Driving School held at the Varano circuit in the mountains of Parma, Italy, the US program will provide expert driver training in Maserati products in an elegant setting.

Twelve two-day and eight single-day programs will be offered beginning in March 2006. A total of eighteen participants will spend time in exclusively Maserati cars including the Coupe, GranSport and Quattroporte.

Master Maserati will be held at the famed Road Atlanta circuit with support from Panoz Racing School. Each program will include all technical equipment necessary, gourmet catering, concierge service and a full business centre available. The two day course will also feature one night at the Château Elan resort including a Maserati supper with instructors and Maserati North America staff.

http://www.paddocktalk.com/news/html/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=25894

1 - 8 of 8 Posts