Maserati Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
even though i'm driving the GT right now, i'm kinda feeling the QP Sport GT too. thinking about getting one sometime next year (while keeping my GT)... i'm feeling the bianco exterior with red calipers and 20" polished rims with avorio leather and bordeaux dash/steering. it looks ugly as hell in the configurator, but i saw one in person in japan with the same spec (minus the 20" polished). sweet.

·
Registered
52 Posts
BTW, i have my Granturismo at the dealer (auto gallery) for service (i have over 7000mile) and the install my grill.

They call me and told me i my back tires are wear out and i need front alignment

anybody experience tires wear out at 7000 mile. I haven't seen it yet but told him not to do anything

·
Registered
284 Posts
BTW, i have my Granturismo at the dealer (auto gallery) for service (i have over 7000mile) and the install my grill.

They call me and told me i my back tires are wear out and i need front alignment

anybody experience tires wear out at 7000 mile. I haven't seen it yet but told him not to do anything
I just had new front tires put on my 04, yes I know not a GT, at only 7000 miles. I was told that the factory uses a very aggressive alignment spec that results in premature front tire wear. Replace the tires and have an alignment done so that you don't go through another pair of tires.

Eric

1 - 18 of 18 Posts