Maserati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Read Only
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone cover there Maserati in the garage? I am looking for a reliable Ghibli cover to put on my car while in the garage for extra protection as I like to keep my car clean. Any one have any recommendations into a good Maserati cover brand? Thanks!

·
Registered
Maserati Quattroporte
14 Posts
That is a good question, I keep my Maserati in the garage but do not have a cover, I may also have to look into getting a cover to keep the dust off while I do not drive my Italian everyday. Looking forward to seeing some suggestions!

·
Read Only
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is a good question, I keep my Maserati in the garage but do not have a cover, I may also have to look into getting a cover to keep the dust off while I do not drive my Italian everyday. Looking forward to seeing some suggestions!
thank you, I agree, I would like to cover my Maserati from dust while im not driving it also.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Maserati offers indoor covers, soft, fit perfectly. They also have large Maserati logo too so look super nice. They used to come with cars but apparently no longer with ghibli?

·
Read Only
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maserati offers indoor covers, soft, fit perfectly. They also have large Maserati logo too so look super nice. They used to come with cars but apparently no longer with ghibli?
Going to have to see if the Maserati Dealer sells the indoor covers for my Ghibli! Thank you so much, yeah.. my Ghibli did not come with one!

·
Registered
2014 GT S Rosso Trionfale
154 Posts
Okay you know my favorite place to shop Amazon so i bought mine last year January it is fleece and washable i use mine under the outdoor cover when i do cover it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts