Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone done one of these? I'll be in Tuscany next June/July (not) coincidentally when the courses are scheduled in Parma. :D

I'm particularly interested in the Trofeo course!

·
Registered
151 Posts
RickBullotta said:
I'm particularly interested in the Trofeo course!
Rick,
Unfortunately the requirement for the Trofeo course would be to complete the GT course first. How do I know? Coz I will be doing the Trofeo course in June..hee hee

lung

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rules were meant to be bent... :)

I'm still going to try to get in on the Trofeo course. I plan to get in a good bit of track time this spring at Summit Point in West Virginia, so I should be quite comfortable with throwing the Coupe around at speed.

Traffic around here takes the fun out of 130 MPH runs - for me and for others!

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
I see that the information is in English. Can I assume that the instruction is in English. I am not sure I know the difference between "upshift" and "downshift" in Italian....

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Lung-
I just got all of the information on the GT course. I see from your post that you attended. Did you enjoy it? Any suggestions.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Bruce,
It was GREAT! Throughly enjoyed the program. I went w two other of my friends and we had a blast.
The course is very similar to the Ferrari Pilota course. Same instructors, similar track and paddock work... only different cars.
I would encourage you to attend the course.

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
I am definately going to try and plan it. I have to make 3 trips to Hong Kong in the 1st half of the year and I am going to try and squeeze it in. They have sessions in may and july and it would make for a great trip. if you have any other suggestions, let me know. i would have liked to schedule a factory visit, but I am unclear of what changes will be brough about by the changeover to Fiat.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I don't think the Fiat takeover has affected operations. My two friends visited the factory during the trip. I missed coz of timing issues. U should hook up with your dealership that sold u the GS. Ask them to help you arrange for the course and the factory tour. In Singapore, all this is arranged by my dealer. In fact they sent me a mail last nite asking if I wanted to attend the Trofeo course in Aug 06.

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mr. Corradi, who organized the Master Maserati courses, sent me the latest brochure with 2006 dates. You can e-mail him at [email protected].

GT:

Dates: 13/14 April, 18/19 May, 20/21 June, 28/29 June, 20/21 July, 28/29 September, 4/5 October, 23/24 October

Advanced:

Date: 30/31 August

Racing:

16 October, 17 October

·
Registered
151 Posts
RickBullotta said:
Mr. Corradi, who organized the Master Maserati courses, sent me the latest brochure with 2006 dates. You can e-mail him at [email protected].

GT:
Dates: 13/14 April, 18/19 May, 20/21 June, 28/29 June, 20/21 July, 28/29 September, 4/5 October, 23/24 October

Advanced:
Date: 30/31 August

Racing:
16 October, 17 October
Yup Trofeo course in Aug! Will be there!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts