Maserati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

So we are thinking of doing our next drive in Santa Barbara...

the idea is to leave Saturday and come back Sunday. some of us are already researching hotels and possible routes for the trip, but this is a good event to take the significant others as they can stay shopping if they get sick or tired from the driving.

the date we are thinking are:

29th and the 390th

we have some time so if you guys have any ideas for routes or things to do, please post it.

cheers and see you all there!!!

-willie

·
Registered
329 Posts
Nice time of the year to go up there.

Maybe lunch in Los Olivos, then spending the day in SB.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I had to adjust my travel schedule a little and will not be able to make both the Sept 29 - 30 two day drive as planned. I have to leave on Sunday for the east coast. But I have all day Saturday to play.....

Which ever plan is proposed I'm in for the Saturday part of it.

·
Registered
835 Posts
I won't be able to make it this time either... but will see you guys at the track event :D

·
Registered
329 Posts
I am wondering if it would be an idea to look for suggested alternate dates when more people are available, or maybe still; just a day drive suggestion.

Maybe we are not ready for a "weekend" drive yet?

Willie.... what do you think?

I'm still open for the day.... Saturday the 29th.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I live in Santa Barbara, let me know if I can be of any help.

My Gransport is going to be shipped from San Antonio, TX on Friday and I believe it's going to be here by Sunday... too late!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well,

lets do it next month. please post some dates that work for you guys and we can go from there.

i am open to any time of event so if the weekend thing is not cool, then lets do a normal drive.

-willie

·
Registered
329 Posts
well,

lets do it next month. please post some dates that work for you guys and we can go from there.

i am open to any time of event so if the weekend thing is not cool, then lets do a normal drive.

-willie
Mid-November or later is good for me.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Know it is late notice, but us guys who bought the plugs are probably meeting up this sunday... or possibly saturday afternoon...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts