Maserati Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,740 Posts
mille162 said:
The MC12 race seats are OMP (as are the Ferrari ones). I just looked at the victory edition seats, SOOOOO much nicer than the GS seats!!! I couldn't see the brand but dealer told me they are Sparco, and not available (yet) as an option an no part number yet. They're alot more supportive, more comfortable, lighter, slots for race harnesses and the clear coated carbon is just beautiful to look at.
are you sure the MC12 / Enzo seats are OMP?
They are supposed to be the 'same' as the MCV seats, which are sparco.

· Registered
1,740 Posts
mille162 said:
I saw the Enzo seat in person, red cloth with "OMP" on it as well as Ferrari Horse. Was told by the owner it was stock.

Have not seen the MC12 in person, but Algar has a race Coupe in their garage delivered direct from Maserati's race department, they've told me it has the actual MC12 seat in it. 1 piece blue with Maserati logo as well as OMP logo on it.

I'll grab a picture of it next week when I go back into the shop.
i guess no pictures... ;)
on your other thread:

mille162 said:
...BTW, the seats in the Victory are Sparco, I've not been able to confirm who makes the GS and stock seats.
you are welcome.

· Registered
1,740 Posts
mille162 said:
Not sure if you're agreeing or disagreeing. What I meant:

Stock Coupe seat: unknown
Stock GS seat: unknown
Stock Victory edition 4200: Sparco (http://www.algarferrari.com/carView.php?id=14#)
Stock Enzo/MC12: OMP (95% sure) will grab a pic this week as I have to stop in
let's see the pic and you will know whether i m agreeing or disagreeing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.