Maserati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am waiting for my dealer to let me know if they can be fitted. I really am not to happy with the OEM seats, I slide around alot.

I would prefer a nice race seat in leather as offered on a 360 Modena, but I wonder if there will be a clearance concern with the height of these seats.

I have black interior so I am not worried about the leather matching.

Anyone here swap out the OEM seats?

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
I think the leather seats you refer to are Sparco seats. If you contact our sponsor Beverly Hills Auto Design, they could help. Ask for Brain. I know you are in NY but you could get the info from him. This is what he specializes in.

Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are the OEM gransport seats SPARCO?

I had Milanos in my Viper they were decent but they were tall and made getting in and out a chore.

My dealer quoted me $6k for the gransport seats, but they were not firm on this.

·
Registered
339 Posts
GS in a coupe

thebimbo said:
It's unlikely the GranSport seats will fit as they are wider. That is why there is a thinner centre console and the map holders in the doors are absent in GS. You may be able to get someone to do some mods to your current seats that give you more support...

I have the Gransport seats in my coupe, no fitment problems at all, optioned as a factory add-on

·
Registered
339 Posts
Andrew said:
I think the leather seats you refer to are Sparco seats. If you contact our sponsor Beverly Hills Auto Design, they could help. Ask for Brain. I know you are in NY but you could get the info from him. This is what he specializes in.

Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy it.

The MC12 race seats are OMP (as are the Ferrari ones). I just looked at the victory edition seats, SOOOOO much nicer than the GS seats!!! I couldn't see the brand but dealer told me they are Sparco, and not available (yet) as an option an no part number yet. They're alot more supportive, more comfortable, lighter, slots for race harnesses and the clear coated carbon is just beautiful to look at.

·
Registered
681 Posts
We're an authorized Sparco dealer for anyone who is interested.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
mille162 said:
The MC12 race seats are OMP (as are the Ferrari ones). I just looked at the victory edition seats, SOOOOO much nicer than the GS seats!!! I couldn't see the brand but dealer told me they are Sparco, and not available (yet) as an option an no part number yet. They're alot more supportive, more comfortable, lighter, slots for race harnesses and the clear coated carbon is just beautiful to look at.
are you sure the MC12 / Enzo seats are OMP?
They are supposed to be the 'same' as the MCV seats, which are sparco.

·
Registered
339 Posts
M! said:
are you sure the MC12 / Enzo seats are OMP?
They are supposed to be the 'same' as the MCV seats, which are sparco.

I saw the Enzo seat in person, red cloth with "OMP" on it as well as Ferrari Horse. Was told by the owner it was stock.

Have not seen the MC12 in person, but Algar has a race Coupe in their garage delivered direct from Maserati's race department, they've told me it has the actual MC12 seat in it. 1 piece blue with Maserati logo as well as OMP logo on it.

I'll grab a picture of it next week when I go back into the shop.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
mille162 said:
I saw the Enzo seat in person, red cloth with "OMP" on it as well as Ferrari Horse. Was told by the owner it was stock.

Have not seen the MC12 in person, but Algar has a race Coupe in their garage delivered direct from Maserati's race department, they've told me it has the actual MC12 seat in it. 1 piece blue with Maserati logo as well as OMP logo on it.

I'll grab a picture of it next week when I go back into the shop.
i guess no pictures... ;)
on your other thread:

mille162 said:
...BTW, the seats in the Victory are Sparco, I've not been able to confirm who makes the GS and stock seats.
you are welcome.

·
Registered
339 Posts
M! said:
i guess no pictures... ;)
on your other thread:

you are welcome.

Not sure if you're agreeing or disagreeing. What I meant:

Stock Coupe seat: unknown
Stock GS seat: unknown
Stock Victory edition 4200: Sparco (http://www.algarferrari.com/carView.php?id=14#)
Stock Enzo/MC12: OMP (95% sure) will grab a pic this week as I have to stop in

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
mille162 said:
Not sure if you're agreeing or disagreeing. What I meant:

Stock Coupe seat: unknown
Stock GS seat: unknown
Stock Victory edition 4200: Sparco (http://www.algarferrari.com/carView.php?id=14#)
Stock Enzo/MC12: OMP (95% sure) will grab a pic this week as I have to stop in
let's see the pic and you will know whether i m agreeing or disagreeing.

·
Registered
339 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
6 Participants
mille162
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing