Maserati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Glad to see you here. Your Maserati is beautiful, but aren't those tail lights for the U.S. version?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For my point of view there is only one kind of tail lights for the coupé/spider. If you think about the boomerang lights, they are used on the previous model, the 3200gt.

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Swiss-Maserati said:
For my point of view there is only one kind of tail lights for the coupé/spider. If you think about the boomerang lights, they are used on the previous model, the 3200gt.
Yes this is what I was thinking of. And I believe the lights are different on the U.S. because of laws.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the change from the boomerang tail lights (3200gt) to the honda-like tail lights (coupe/spider) is not based on US laws; it seems it is a legend. My dealer who is italian and very close to the Maserati management said me it is because the new management team of Maserati (coming from Ferrari) decide to differanciate the new model by changing these lights they did not like. Different tastes...

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Awesome, your knowledge of the Crown is great! Glad to have you on the site! Thanks for sharing that info.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
4 Participants
brandon_titaro
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing