Maserati Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
And you should compare it to the 612(over $300k), not the 430.

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
I disagree, the actual comparison, if you really want to have one, should be with a 430 Scuderia, the track-oriented version of the F430.

I know the rear seats and all, but the use the GT MC Corse would be put to is similar to a Scuderia not as a highway cruiser like the 612.

In reality, I think the actual benchmark will be the Porker GT3.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I believe the strongest selling points for the Maserati Coupes (Coupe, GS, GT and etc) are: Back seat, Ferrari engine and price (Cheap Ferrari with a back seat), so I don't see how it would compare with the 430, because if you can get a way with only 2 seats and you want a real sports car then you shouldn't even have considered the GT to start with. IMO

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
BF, maybe you're right. It's because back seat is so important to me that I don't even think about 2 seaters. My kids only want to ride in the GS, so if I didn't have the back seat I would never drive the car.

At this point in my life the only Ferrari would be the 612. Maybe a 612 Scuderia! :rolleyes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.