Maserati Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Well I’m a die hard ICE person, but I must say that if I was in the market for a EV; I would certainly prefer the Maserati cosmetics to the Tesla cosmetics.
Every time I drive near a Tesla, I wonder why they didn’t work on the looks more. Not my taste for sure!

·
Registered
164 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
This is probably in response to the European Union ban on the production of internal combustion engines starting in 2035. In any case, I would NEVER buy an EV Maserati. There is no point to it. I think most Maserati fans and owners enjoy the cars for the power, the noise and great styling and don't want as someone else here put it "soulless cars".

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
This is probably in response to the European Union ban on the production of internal combustion engines starting in 2035. In any case, I would NEVER buy an EV Maserati. There is no point to it. I think most Maserati fans and owners enjoy the cars for the power, the noise and great styling and don't want as someone else here put it "soulless cars".
I would definitely buy the next QP, I'm quite sure it will have plenty of power. I have a Chevy Volt and believe me, there is every reason to covet a nicer EV than that uncomfortable cramped stinky slug of a car. The only thing missing from the QP VII EV will be the noise and exhaust smell, I can live without the noise.

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm with you on that. I think I'll just keep mine and confuse people 20 years from now when they hear it before they see it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts