Maserati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I could find a chrome mesh grille for a 2003 Cambio coupe
Do they make such an after market accessory. I would like to update the front to look similar to the Gransport
Thx

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also, if anyone knows where to get the chrome trident emblem that is placed on the C pillar of the newer models. I assume those I can get at any dealer, the mesh grille is a different story. I think the grille size is larger in the newer models so the std ones won't fit my 02

·
Registered
835 Posts
...I assume those I can get at any dealer, the mesh grille is a different story. I think the grille size is larger in the newer models so the std ones won't fit my 02
correct. check out the pictures in the thread below.

http://www.maseratilife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2797&page=2

starting from the left: 2005 Spyder Vintage pkg, 2002 Coupe, 2006 GS and 2002 Coupe.

the grille size are quite different.

Do a search on wing badge. A member in london was getting them for 8 bucks. here
http://www.maseratilife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1261

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so it seems the wing badges are an easy request, but anyone know of the chrome mesh aftermarket upgrade?

·
Registered
201 Posts
You could try Jim Pan at p-factor automotive in NY: [email protected] ; 631-815-6694. They had the chrome grilles when I bought my Leo Nardo springs from them, although that was some time ago.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Grill

I have a 2003 Coupe GT, In the attached photos you can see the car with the original grill. The dealer replaced the grill under warranty ( bad chrome ) and only had the wire mesh grill in stock ( see close up photo ). The chrome trident emblem was from the parts department. I had the dealer stick them on. I think they fill the empty space on the C pillars nicely.
Ron:)

Attachments

·
Registered
909 Posts
If you want the full chrome grille and chrome surround, ala 02\03 vintage package, you're looking at about $2200-2400 if I remember right. (We had to replace one for someone that had the Trident stolen by vandals, but it was a while ago)

Otherwise you can DIY with chrome mesh, or there are a couple of companies around that will chrome plate the current plastic you've got. The old company I used to work with on that has folded, but I've got a couple possibilities. Last I heard they were running 250-350 to chrome a plastic grille. (Almost works like a powdercoat)

The C-Pillar tridents come in two flavors - standard full silver, and the sport gt style with red bars. I think they run in the $20 neighborhood, and my parts department should have some in stock if you want to order some.

- Mark

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Mark,

Thanks for the reply. I would love to order two of the all chrome ones. How should I proceed. Are they left and rights.....or both the same?

I can either call you with CC info or paypal. Whatever is easiest.

Thanks

Devon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts