Maserati Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't get my car into my garage with all th snow and ice... Here is a pic from loft looking down on my sad car...

Blizacks enroute... I will post back on my success or failure

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I can't get my car into my garage with all th snow and ice... Here is a pic from loft looking down on my sad car...

Blizacks enroute... I will post back on my success or failure

I hope you have good antifreeze in that baby and I would head over to Walmart and get a car cover, sweep off that snow gently and cover it up until you get those blizzaks... You might want to shutoff the battery with the switch in the trunk until you can move it inside as well.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Oh wow...

You know... I also hate when people park next to me like that.

I can understand if it's real crowded... but I rather walk 30 yards then risk a door ding.

Gene

·
Registered
225 Posts
I flew to Seattle a few days ago, they've been inundated with snow and have very very little ability to clear any of it. It seemed like most of the roads downtown were cleared after a few days.

Good luck on getting your car moved.

·
Registered
402 Posts
question is...why was it even out in the first place, and, getting blizzaks sounds like you plan to keep driving in the snow :confused:

shame on you! :D

BTW - saw a blue or black QP driving near montrose and cicero today

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
question is...why was it even out in the first place, and, getting blizzaks sounds like you plan to keep driving in the snow :confused:

shame on you! :D

BTW - saw a blue or black QP driving near montrose and cicero today

It's just a sedan.... Like every other car on the road..

·
Registered
456 Posts
Isn't there a chance a car cover may stick to the car?

That's too bad about the car being stuck out there.

I've been very careful to always keep mine out of the rain.

·
Registered
635 Posts
These folks just came on the Lamborghini-Talk site as a sponsor. Looks like a nice, simple idea, and EASY to install.

http://www.autosockdirect.com/

I've used Spike Spiders for years on our Saab. They work great too.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Exactly..so why spend so much on a car and not enjoy it?
Club, are you enjoying it right now? Looks stuck to me... I agree with the blizzaks, otherwise no way to drive it at all in the snow as they are not good in snow to begin with..

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It's indoors now, Blizzaks get put on Monday now because people who work at Firestone are a bunch of Idiots and did not know they could not put on 19's...

GRRR

1 - 20 of 33 Posts