Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm new here and also new to Maserati. I currently have a Granturismo on order but haven't picked the options yet since I'm on the 2nd shipment. I was just wondering if the Bose audio upgrade is worth it? mind you that the upgrade is around $4200 USD, since I'm in Hong Kong and the auto tax here is a bitch.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Hey, I'm new here and also new to Maserati. I currently have a Granturismo on order but haven't picked the options yet since I'm on the 2nd shipment. I was just wondering if the Bose audio upgrade is worth it? mind you that the upgrade is around $4200 USD, since I'm in Hong Kong and the auto tax here is a bitch.
I have had bose in my merc and various cars I had owned in the past. IMHO bose isn't the best out there, in fact it is not worth the money. Would get the option if it was $1000 but nothing more than that. I have a set of bose home theater and I wish I had bought something else. I even bought marantz to drive the speakers but ...sigh... "don't do it"

·
Registered
793 Posts
BOSE is referred in the industry to "Buy Other Stereo Equipment"! There is a good reason for the quip.

Stay with an analog system and have agood high end car stereo shop upgrade your system.

The BOSE is digital and you can't tap into that properly.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have removed the BOSE system which come with QP2007. Guest they should be about the same. With US$4,200 you can much better after market system.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I think all Bose products are not worth the money. You could find cheaper and much better than Bose. They are just good at marketing to sell their overprice products.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts