Maserati Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Anyone who needs a service/repair manual for ANY biturbo model, I have it on CD. All you need is Adobe Acrobat. Its the best official manual out there with over 500 pages with illustrations and step by step.
All I ask is $10 to cover cost of the CD and shipping in the contienental US.
I sell these on EBAY for over $50.00 plus shipping.
I am offering this to all Biturbo forum members because i too an a proud owber of a completey restored 85 coupe. Check mine out at cardomain.com. [Iclaudius's Biturbo]. Stop by take a look and rate my Biturbo.

Happy Biturboing!!

·
Registered
306 Posts
does it cover the Cup

Hi guys,

Anyone who needs a service/repair manual for ANY biturbo model, I have it on CD. All you need is Adobe Acrobat. Its the best official manual out there with over 500 pages with illustrations and step by step.
I am offering this to all Biturbo forum members because i too an a proud owber of a completey restored 85 coupe. Check mine out at cardomain.com. [Iclaudius's Biturbo]. Stop by take a look and rate my Biturbo.

Happy Biturboing!!
Sent you a PM - you were going to check if the manual covered the Cup?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi guys,

Happy Biturboing!!
That's really a great offer.. is there any option to negotiate further? Thanks. :cheers:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts