Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Maserati Badge on the ashtray is broken on my 02 spyder can anyone tell me where I can get another one from?

Looked on euro spares but they only have a complete ashtray for sale!

Any help on this would be good...

·
Registered
660 Posts
The Maserati Badge on the ashtray is broken on my 02 spyder can anyone tell me where I can get another one from?

Which means your only option is a salvaged unit... think the only badges you can buy as stand-alones are the outer body ones and the one on the glovebox.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Need ashtray badge

If anyone comes across the ashtray badge please let me know. The detailer broke the M off. A new ashtray is $230 - a waste to just get the badge.

·
Registered
73 Posts

I don't think the badge is sold separately from the ashtray. A detailer broke mine and after carefully gluing it back together several times, I finally relented and ordered the complete ashtray from Eurospares. I'm waiting for it to come in. Sorry for the bad news.

If anyone has had a different experience with this, please jump in.

Best -

·
Registered
73 Posts
If anyone comes across the ashtray badge please let me know. The detailer broke the M off. A new ashtray is $230 - a waste to just get the badge.
Ramp - Eurospares has the new ashtray for about 50 pounds, which at the current exchange rate is much less than $230 even with shipping. Best - Bill

·
Registered
541 Posts
Ramp - Eurospares has the new ashtray for about 50 pounds, which at the current exchange rate is much less than $230 even with shipping. Best - Bill
Thanks Bill - I'll check it out - still kinda high just for the badge - don't understand why they don't sell it separate like the other badges - it's still just a stick on !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts