·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
203 Posts
Badges

Try your local Maser dealer ! I bought two new V8 badges for £2.78 each. Most badges are amazingly cheap, direct from Maserati :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
more Badges

caruso360 said:
Great touch to the pillars. Where can a set be purchased?
I got mine on Ebay.....see auction attached to my 1st post on this thread....this guy is from England & had alot of Maserati items, filters etc. Item came to NY within 4 days after payment. He has badges in all silver or some with red stripes...see all of his auctions:D ..good luck

·
Registered
431 Posts
Wait!!

clean paintwork with surgical spirit-NOT paint thinners or anything like that. Then measure with a ruler and pencil mark slightly. Then peel off and stick on and enjoy!
Dont buy these from the bay at extortionate prices. I bought 2 from dealer here in Uk for £6 each not £39.95!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
007 said:
clean paintwork with surgical spirit-NOT paint thinners or anything like that. Then measure with a ruler and pencil mark slightly. Then peel off and stick on and enjoy!
Dont buy these from the bay at extortionate prices. I bought 2 from dealer here in Uk for £6 each not £39.95!
I speak "English", let me translate.... Surgical spirit = rubbing alcohol to the yanks. 39.95 pounds equates to the actual weight in nickles you'd pay if you were in the UK. I think I'll have a yard of ale (that's about 3 feet and cost about 4 pounds) :D

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oil filter cost??

007 said:
:D How much should one expect to pay for a oil filter/ new oil plug washers, air & pollen filter for an '06 gransport...When I'm ready to have my brother in law change my oil for me!!..LOL;) tanks

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Template?

maserati of minneapolis said:
Would there be interest in me creating a template for proper alignment of the badges?

I'm going to make a dirty one for my guy here that installs them, but I could clean it up and make it available here if people want to be picky about where they place them..

Let me know.

- Mark
That would be nice, how would i get one??.....Thanks :rolleyes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts