Maserati Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
I'm a little disappointed in their display, I was hoping for the GranSport MC race car they just launched to be there, plus how about putting a GranTurismo S on the stage that has more of a unique color combination, like a blue with crema leather w/blue alcantara, just something different to show its ability for customization.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
it's their new website (which is more difficult to navigate) and look less classy.

anyways. paris is usually not a big show for maserati anyways...
and ferrari is showing their california next door... so i guess they didn't want to steal the limelight from them.

·
Registered
246 Posts
<rant on>
A new website. Wow!!! I can't believe companies that make a big deal about a new website.
Sling Media recently let me know that I was one of the fortunate few who were being invited to be a beta tester of their new website. When I signed up for beta site participation I was interested in testing a player for my cellphone for C#*$st sake, not to beta test their website.
So, the new website is certainly not newsworthy. Just reinforces how Maser has to reach to get noticed in their Ferrari controlled world, I guess.
<rant off>
I feel better now.
Mike

it's their new website (which is more difficult to navigate) and look less classy.

anyways. paris is usually not a big show for maserati anyways...
and ferrari is showing their california next door... so i guess they didn't want to steal the limelight from them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts