Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Read Only
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I wanted to share this beautiful watch that I saw on Amazon, they offer different styles but I wish they had one for women, it looks too manly for me. Just thought I would share, it runs at about $365 US dollars, you just search for Maserati Watch on Amazon. They offer at least 8 different styles for a better price. Anyone know where I can get a Maserati Watch for women? This was is super cute for men though! If I had a husband I would buy him this!

·
Registered
Maserati Quattroporte
14 Posts
Wow what a cool stunning watch!! I don't see anything wrong with a woman wearing that watch, It matches a Maserati very nicely! I want one!

·
Read Only
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow what a cool stunning watch!! I don't see anything wrong with a woman wearing that watch, It matches a Maserati very nicely! I want one!
Right?? It is stunning! You think so? I think it is too manly but I love the design! Hope u get one

·
Read Only
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I have the same one in silver with a bluish leather band. Love it!
No way!!! Are you serious? How awesome is that!!! Thanks for sharing! So glad you have a Maserati watch and loving it! Now if only I can find a pink or white women’s Maserati watch! Lol!

·
Premium Member
2,158 Posts
Yup, there are numerous Maserati watches styles online, to suit any taste. And most are inexpensive ( relative terminology, but a lot are under $ 300 )
I have also have one . It's at home and I don't have a photo of it, but I'll see if I can pull it up and attach the pic. later.

bought this one : Amazon.com: MASERATI Fashion Watch (Model: R8871612006): Maserati: Clothing

was also considering this , but I have another watch with a similar look , so chose the first .. : Amazon.com: Maserati R8821139002 Triconic Skeleton Automatic Wrist Watch with Blue Strap and Rose Gold Case: Maserati: Clothing

·
Read Only
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yup, there are numerous Maserati watches styles online, to suit any taste. And most are inexpensive ( relative terminology, but a lot are under $ 300 )
I have also have one . It's at home and I don't have a photo of it, but I'll see if I can pull it up and attach the pic. later.

bought this one : Amazon.com: MASERATI Fashion Watch (Model: R8871612006): Maserati: Clothing

was also considering this , but I have another watch with a similar look , so chose the first .. : Amazon.com: Maserati R8821139002 Triconic Skeleton Automatic Wrist Watch with Blue Strap and Rose Gold Case: Maserati: Clothing
wow very cool, I think the watch you bought looks very nice!! So many nice options! Thanks for sharing :)

·
Registered
266 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,158 Posts
Note : several of the Maserati watches are pretty big ( large diameter & thick case ) . So check the dimensions of the watch - they should be listed on the details when you click to view the specific model - and if you can, cut out some cardboard mock-up of those dimensions and try it on your wrist . Some people like large watches, others not so much ..

·
Registered
188 Posts

·
Read Only
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I got mine from the official Maserati store. They have mens, women's and even kids watches, plus you know they are legit.

Thank you so much! That makes total sense as we can know they are legit! Going to be checking it out! Thank you !

·
Premium Member
2,158 Posts
38AD01CA-53C8-4E3E-A198-5895FDB34F69.jpeg F25A6976-F0FB-471F-A441-C06F3595A79C.jpeg Logo face masks - since we‘ll probably be wearing those things for a while, I’m customizing mine :
These iron-on ( or sew-on if you wish ) emblems are available just about everywhere - Amazon has them - so here are the pics of the ones I’m applying today ...depending on which car I decide to drive to the grocery store ;)

·
Read Only
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
View attachment 131335 View attachment 131336 Logo face masks - since we‘ll probably be wearing those things for a while, I’m customizing mine :
These iron-on ( or sew-on if you wish ) emblems are available just about everywhere - Amazon has them - so here are the pics of the ones I’m applying today ...depending on which car I decide to drive to the grocery store ;)
OMG!! What a great idea!! haha!! I need that maserati emblem on a pink mask! How cool! lol thank you for sharing ;) I hope you choose the Maserati today! lol

·
Registered
380 Posts
Watch looks great. Where is it made???

·
Premium Member
2,158 Posts
I did not look at the "owner's manual " which came with the watch to see if it indicates where / by whom they're made...I suspect, considering how inexpensive they are, that it's either a Japanese movement and manufacture, or maybe even Chinese.
( They used to be made by Sector, an Italian watch company a while back, and Italian watches historically used Swiss movements, but those were in the $ 1 K + price category...that was decades ago. I'm pretty sure they switched to Japanese or Chinese companies for the mass production watches, but they may still have a small, select collection which Maserati still contracts with Italian or Swiss watchmakers .. no idea though )

1 - 20 of 31 Posts