Maserati Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello:

I have been looking worldwide for the last four months for the above part. The part number is 67734328. Without it my car doesn't move! Does anyone have an idea of where I can find this part? Junkyard, rare parts house anything?? I've tried all the standards like Scuderia, Ricambi, Eurospares, ATD, BAP, Maserati US, EA, Advance Auto, Exotic Auto Recycle, Main Line, Ferr, Maranello, Livia, Alpine Performance, Quick Snap, Citrid, Main Line, Leigler, Eurospares, Garage du Trident, Italian Car Parts.... etc

Help please!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
115 Posts
Any idea what the problem with yours is? Other than it's not working. There are several earlier '02 versions about which might be worth considering using for parts. Although, if you did, one consideration would be that the loom connector is different - but that shouldn't be difficult to overcome.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Send me a PM otherwise I'll forget, but I've got a few wreckers over here in Australia that might have one. Otherwise send me your original part and I will repair it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Any idea what the problem with yours is? Other than it's not working. There are several earlier '02 versions about which might be worth considering using for parts. Although, if you did, one consideration would be that the loom connector is different - but that shouldn't be difficult to overcome.
The dealer seems to think it is the circuit board but I never smelled any burning. There are two switches on it that are supposed to click according to Josh from Exotic Auto Recycling. He seemed to know a lot about this part. One clicks and the other doesn't so that may be the problem. The car won't go in reverse but goes into neutral and shifts in forward fine so it doesn't seem like the board is fried??? I'm not electrically savvy enough to know. Thanks for your reply.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Difficult to diagnose over the internet but it is not unknown for the reverse lever to stop working - there are a number of nodes on the stalk which can fail:

The two buttons should click but they are just gearbox mode buttons. Shouldn't, afaik, have any bearing on reverse selection even if one is broken. If you end up buying parts I'd trust Josh completely, in fact, I prefer to buy from him rather than anyone over here in Europe. That said, its a really good offer from Haydn and again I'd trust him. We traded via eBay a couple of years ago and he was a gent to deal with. If you click on @lambertius and select message.

·
Registered
932 Posts
The dealer seems to think it is the circuit board but I never smelled any burning. There are two switches on it that are supposed to click according to Josh from Exotic Auto Recycling. He seemed to know a lot about this part. One clicks and the other doesn't so that may be the problem. The car won't go in reverse but goes into neutral and shifts in forward fine so it doesn't seem like the board is fried??? I'm not electrically savvy enough to know. Thanks for your reply.
Send this thread to your mechanic and get them to check the wiring to the TCU. If you're not getting an error on the dash, then it is possible that it is a failure in the button itself.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts