Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to the Maserati 2008 Pismo Beach Rally put on by TMC California?

Sounds like fun and a good opportunity to share stories with other Maser owners. Plus, a GREAT place to drive!!!

I'm looking into it...

·
Registered
210 Posts
2008 Pismo Beach Ral

I was on the 2007 drive with my 2003 Coupe GT. The weather was very rainy,but the company and cars were grate as was Hearst Castle.
I have signed up to go again this year. The only thing was the hotel was a little cheap but clean.
Ron:)

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Who's going to Pismo?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Pismo drive

Hearst Castle was great,the weather was perfect! Lots of wonderful cars. Including a very cool Fly yellow Ferrrari 206 Dino. The owner gave me a ride.
Oh" my god!!!! Good food and nice people as well. Well I have to go clean my car yet again.
Ron:D

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Hearst Castle was great,the weather was perfect! Lots of wonderful cars. Including a very cool Fly yellow Ferrrari 206 Dino. The owner gave me a ride.
Oh" my god!!!! Good food and nice people as well. Well I have to go clean my car yet again.
Ron:D
Ron, you were there? What car were you driving?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Pismo

I was in my 2003 Red coupe GT. We only attended the Thursday night party and dinner. Plus Friday brunch and Hearst castle tour. The rest of the time was spent with my wife on our own.
Ron:)

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Very nice. I'd like to see more vintage and classic owners on this site. Hopefully the word will spread to them too.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Would have liked to have been able to make it. Sounds like it was a great drive - a buddy of mine took his 02 Spyder. Maybe next year...

·
Registered
1,405 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
The Rally on Saturday was great, we went all the way to Monterey County. Not a lot of freeway, mostly back roads. It was my first time in that area (Pismo, Paso Robles), but it's definitely not going to be the last, the roads are great, no traffic and beautiful scenery. You guys missed it!

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Lunch Break

1 - 20 of 20 Posts