Maserati Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in Dresden on business this week, and saw more Maseratis in a weekend than I've seen in months here around Philadelphia! Saw two Coupes and two QP's. Of course, there were the usual Phaetons and A8's floating around (the Phaeton is produced in Dresden). One of them was a guest at the Westin I was at - anyone on the ML forum?

Meanwhile, my "loaner vehicle" for the drive from Frankfurt to Dresden was an anemic and underpowered VW Touran "microvan" with no air conditioning... :-(

Nothing hurts more than being permitted to drive 250 km/h but not being able to!

·
Registered
225 Posts
The German Maserati club is holding an international rally in Dresden September 4th through the 7th this year.

Let me know if you want a program. I won't be able to make it :(.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I was in Dresden on business this week, and saw more Maseratis in a weekend than I've seen in months here around Philadelphia! Saw two Coupes and two QP's. Of course, there were the usual Phaetons and A8's floating around (the Phaeton is produced in Dresden). One of them was a guest at the Westin I was at - anyone on the ML forum?

Meanwhile, my "loaner vehicle" for the drive from Frankfurt to Dresden was an anemic and underpowered VW Touran "microvan" with no air conditioning... :-(

Nothing hurts more than being permitted to drive 250 km/h but not being able to!
i have a really hot au pair friend that lives in dresden but she dosent have a maserati lol. but her looks and performance are on par with one :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts