Maserati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I joined the forum months ago to educate myself on all the trials and tribulations these cars bring to their owners. I have owned many highline sports cars but no exotics yet. In my understanding one of the best ways to not pay through the nose for service is to find an independent mechanic. My question to all does anyone know of one in or around Denver, CO? The reason I ask is that I am looking to purchase a 02/03 6 Speed Manual Coupe within the next 3-4 months and would like to know that if needed I don’t have to go to Ferrari of Denver for service.
I’m sure the Rocky Mountain Maserati Club knows but I figured I would bug you guys first. Cheers! :cheers: Dingles

·
5,887 Posts
First, welcome to Maseratilife!

In my understanding one of the best ways to not pay through the nose for service is to find an independent mechanic.
This statement is quite flawed, IMHO. Every shop, authorized dealer, independent, or otherwise, is different. Don't think for a second that just because a shop has no factory backing that they will be cheaper and/or just as qualified.

Each shop has different rates, skill levels, and service. Some independents charge more per hour than dealers while others may charge less. Although, that is only a part of the picture. Parts costs, warranty on repairs, and hours charged can all vary.

In the Denver area, Ferrari of Denver has a great reputation. Also, Scuderia Rampante (independent) in Boulder has many loyal customers and a great rep.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TravisJ thanks for the input it's great to know I have more than one option if needed. But I guess I have been very lucky with the independents that I have found to service my Benz and Porsche because they have been better and cheaper then the factory shops I have worked with before.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
TravisJ thanks for the input it's great to know I have more than one option if needed. But I guess I have been very lucky with the independents that I have found to service my Benz and Porsche because they have been better and cheaper then the factory shops I have worked with before.

Call John Yueh at Ferrari of Denver, tell him I sent you, all will be well. The GM there is Mark Dismuke and I grew up with Mark,have known him for about 34 years and nothing but the best.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts