Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out of my 11 GTS. Fastest auto connecting/disconnecting I’ve had in any car even new German stuff. Will work in any yr maser or car that has the usb/aux plugs together (glovebox) just plug it in and tell your phone that’s the device you want and stream pandora/library/Spotify/YouTube/audiobooks/phone calls.

Reception quality is absolutely top tier

Ship same day w tracking 90$ to conusa 115$ rest of world.

https://www.pixelsbin.com/image/oVsyq

Text or call me Eric 412.400.6900

·
Registered
110 Posts
Out of my 11 GTS. Fastest auto connecting/disconnecting I?ve had in any car even new German stuff. Will work in any yr maser or car that has the usb/aux plugs together (glovebox) just plug it in and tell your phone that?s the device you want and stream pandora/library/Spotify/YouTube/audiobooks/phone calls.

Text or call me Eric 412.400.6900[/QUOTE

Does this allow steering wheel control ?(ie next, previous, etc?)

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Out of my 11 GTS. Fastest auto connecting/disconnecting I?ve had in any car even new German stuff. Will work in any yr maser or car that has the usb/aux plugs together (glovebox) just plug it in and tell your phone that?s the device you want and stream pandora/library/Spotify/YouTube/audiobooks/phone calls.

Text or call me Eric 412.400.6900[/QUOTE

Does this allow steering wheel control ?(ie next, previous, etc?)

I use it 95%+ of the time for youtube streaming and it does volume up/down and mute on that for sure. About skipping forward or back idk. car is sold so I can't check that function

·
Registered
33 Posts
I’m not sure about the product above, but I’ve been on the search and tried various products that stated they would work with my 2010 Quattroporte with no good results. The last product I purchased I ended up contacting the vendor who was very nice and very helpful. They cross shipped an envelope to return the purchase I made along with the device that would work. They shipped me the CoolStream CarPro that just plugged into my iPhone 4 adapter in the golvebox. Connected via Bluetooth onto my iPhone 8 in about 30 sec. and works perfectly!!!! Very happy with it. Cost is $80. Company is located right in New Hampshire, very cool to support a US company.

·
Premium Member
209 Posts
I’m not sure about the product above, but I’ve been on the search and tried various products that stated they would work with my 2010 Quattroporte with no good results. The last product I purchased I ended up contacting the vendor who was very nice and very helpful. They cross shipped an envelope to return the purchase I made along with the device that would work. They shipped me the CoolStream CarPro that just plugged into my iPhone 4 adapter in the golvebox. Connected via Bluetooth onto my iPhone 8 in about 30 sec. and works perfectly!!!! Very happy with it. Cost is $80. Company is located right in New Hampshire, very cool to support a US company.

Does your CoolStream allow for the controls on the steering wheel to work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
130 Posts
Be aware of Coolstream. It does not have Steering Wheel control. If your, android install https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aek.changesong&hl=en_US It will allow you to click Vol down and change the track without unlocking on the phone.

I don't believe the product turns off and causes a battery drain. I test twice and both times the car had issues starting with malfunction to almost everything to brakes, suspension, traction control. I restarted and it all went away. I stopped using for a couple of days and went back to BoVee adapter on amazon.

·
Registered
33 Posts
My volume works fine with it on the wheel. Been using it for about a month now, no battery drain, no weird computer codes. I plugged it in, Connected it and haven’t opened my glovebox since.

·
Registered
130 Posts
My volume works fine with it on the wheel. Been using it for about a month now, no battery drain, no weird computer codes. I plugged it in, Connected it and haven’t opened my glovebox since.
Yes it does have the Volume control. I guess I have a defected one.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts