Maserati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone tryed to lower his Gransport? or any maserati on 19's ?

·
Registered
835 Posts
Both Lionel and STARDOC had theirs lowered and am sure Lionel has 19" and the angry looking hood :)

What are you trying to do to SUZZAN? :D hahahaha turn it into a rice rocket :twisted: too funny!!!

Lionel-

If I remember correctly, you said the lowering can be achived by simple skyhook adjustment, correct?! how much did that cost you at the dealership?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just bought Pirelli Pzeros for my 19's..
Couldn't find Michelin PS2 for my wheels..
I don't think I'll lower the car now.. I'll try my car with the 19's first then I'll think about it.. Give me few days.. I'll be posting pictures for my project while they're working on it.

·
Registered
513 Posts
I have 19s on my car and going to lower my car, the stock height is driving me crazy....my lowered C43 AMG can run circles around my Spider.....the stock height with 19s isn't much different than stock w/18s....there is a noticable gap with 19s between the wheel well and the top of the tire.....

·
Registered
242 Posts
Here in the US the dealer will charge about 5 hours labour...approx $700.
Had mine lowered at the Lambo dealer for much less though.
Bloodsnatcher, with very low profile tires you can sometimes get an increase in the wheel gap space even when you upgrade to 19's. Also make sure that the rims and tires you get are light or acceleration will be affected. I would personally look for rims in the 20lb range.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
STARDOC
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing