Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the Easter weekend, I drove a CC Coupe that had been lowered. The owner said his dealer (Chicago) had done the job for him. He said it was pretty simple, but requires an alignment after the lowering.

Anyone here tried that on their car? If so, how was it accomplished and how do you like the results?

Brad

·
Registered
37 Posts
Lionel,

At the risk of sounding sexist, perhaps the real question should be "what does your wife think about the ride comfort before and after lowering?"

From your posts, I gather the go-kartiness far overrides any harshness in the ride. :wink:

·
Registered
291 Posts
My wife do not like my car: too low, too stiff, too brutal, too manly, and more: for her opinion the Maserati beige is peach :shock:
She drive a MB ML400 cdi and want to switch to a Porsche Cayenne S. She is afraid to not like the more "masulin" aspect of the car. Maybe I am too much "seller", because I like a lot more the suspension of the Porsche.
But If you want other opinions, in standard mode my friends are not annoyed at all by the car, even with 4 adults in the car. But do not be mistaken, my friend and you must admit it is a sport car.

·
Registered
17 Posts
how much does drop?

how much does drop?
more than 1 inch?
I have a plan to dropping too when my dealer going to do it.
my dealer is still waiting for some of answer from head office.
hopefully soon... :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
if it's the skyhook suspension then its very simple to do yourself if you know how to work coil-overs. all my track cars utilize coil-overs and it's quite simple but requires some knoweledge of what you're doing.

how for you drop/raise is up to you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts