Maserati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks!

I'm extremely happy to join the community with a 2014 QP6 3.0 BTB 410 with 70k kms on the clock. I love the car with overall everything and driving is such a fun, hoping to keep it for a long time without issues..

I have one issue, that wheel alignment is in very bad situation. I need to keep wheel on quite much left (almost a quarter) to be able to go straight. And the car goes to right of course. I went to the biggest local tire shop, they have a hunter alignment device and all setup. But they said they can't align it because front lower arm bushings are worn.

I have 2 questions, first, I couldn't find only bushings for lower arms. Is it possible to find only bushings for replacement or if it's not available maybe interchangeble with some other cars? Second, is it really possible to have that worse alignment just because of the worn bushings? I don't hear clunks yet so I presume it shouldn't be that bad.

TIA for the help and looking forward to hear from you experts soon. Thanks

4,521 Posts
I'm not aware of any lower control arm bushings available separately and you'll probably need to replace the lower control arms...Yes, bad lower control arm bushings will make it impossible to align the car properly....Jason

4,521 Posts
No, probably not a great idea...You would have rubber bushings on the upper control arm and poly on the bottom...Poly bushings are generally used on track cars...Jason

1 - 4 of 4 Posts