Maserati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sometimes feel like Maserati suffers in the public eye. Youtubers like Doug DeMuro and Salomondrin tend to have it be the butt of the joke and the subject of poor reviews in their videos. However I also believe they are looking at Maserati as a company vs the product. It was Haruhiko Tanahashi (chief engineer of the Lexus LFA) that made the statement of "the car had to move the driver in more than one way". Although he was talking about the LFA, I believe he hit the nail on the head in describing Maseratis as well.

I put together a short film, trying to recreate my best "Love letter to a car" impression. Excuse the cheesiness please and, hopefully, enjoy

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you :). It wasn't well done but I wrote the script a year ago and been sitting on it so thought I'd put it out there!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Nicely done indeed. I certainly may have to get a QP5 one of these days. What a bargain for what you get.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That was a great video! I thoroughly enjoyed watching it. Great work! Wanna come do a video with my GT???
Thanks for the feedback!! MUCH appreciated. I could have done a better job but had been sitting on the idea for about a year and that was the one good day in a fairly rainy few weeks. I'd love to make more videos depending on locations. Let's keep in touch (I live in Wisconsin).

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nicely done indeed. I certainly may have to get a QP5 one of these days. What a bargain for what you get.
Absolute bargain!! It's like everything in this world, nothing is guaranteed to be problem free, but with some research and make best decisions based on that! I can't recommend it enough (as I'm sure you know)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Thanks for the feedback!! MUCH appreciated. I could have done a better job but had been sitting on the idea for about a year and that was the one good day in a fairly rainy few weeks. I'd love to make more videos depending on locations. Let's keep in touch (I live in Wisconsin).
That would be fun, but might be a bit far to go.... I live in Edmonton Alberta.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Nice video of possibly the best looking sedan ever, and certainly the best sounding one!
The QPV is also a very accomplished and competent car, and even good fun on a race track.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice video of possibly the best looking sedan ever, and certainly the best sounding one!
The QPV is also a very accomplished and competent car, and even good fun on a race track.
Yes!!! Fully agreed on its capability. Unfortunately my mic was partially unplugged, but I had taken some footage of taking it on a spirited drive (while filming this) and I will say it's got plenty capability to dilate the pupils and pucker the butt! It's got lungs but its also got some legs!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts