Maserati Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys... Its been like 4 months since the last "Maserati Drive", so I thought we can say goodbye to Summer by driving aggressively through a few scenic twisty and turn-y roads...

Since I am getting four new tires, and putting cats back on my car, I can participate :D

Two questions though...

When do you guys want to do it?

Where do you guys want to do it?

Wooh!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey guys... Its been like 4 months since the last "Maserati Drive", so I thought we can say goodbye to Summer by driving aggressively through a few scenic twisty and turn-y roads...

Since I am getting four new tires, and putting cats back on my car, I can participate :D

Two questions though...

When do you guys want to do it?

Where do you guys want to do it?

Wooh!
I'd love to get involved. I am pretty flexible as to when (as long I have some notice). I can do weekdays....

I'd prefer something between LA and Santa Barbara (where I live)...

Shaun

·
Registered
133 Posts
im a NooB here, but can i come along?

where: anywhere from Riverside to Ventura county

when: weekdays is best (i prefer monday or wed)

i dont know how well the QP would do in a very narrow (1.5lanes) twisty roads (~15-30mph turns)

i do the twisty runs in my lotus...the masi on the other hand...LOL

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I can do Fri-Sun only, and as you know, Santa Barbara area has the best roads! :D

·
Registered
329 Posts
The last drive was the day after my wedding. :rolleyes:

I should have joined you :D

If I'm in town for the next one - count me (and my better half) in.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm in Pasadena and would like to join if possible. I'm new to this since I just got my Mas in june. I'm sure I can learn a lot from you guys and most important have fun. I'll take the day off whatever date, but Aug. 6th sounds good.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I'd be up for it, too... is it on for this weekend?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Why don't you guys do a PCH run through orange county Know of a great shop that can host the event. They have lots of room and are called Shoreline Motoring they host events for the Porsche club and get a good turn out you guys should look into it, I think they are having an Oktober fest of all German cars, MB,BMW,AUDI,Porsche if you are an over all car enthusiast check it out Shoreline Motoring. I think you could have a miniature Italiano Concorso there!! with just Italian cars... Happy Motoring!!!

·
Registered
228 Posts
I'm In!

I've owned my 2003 Maser Coupe CC for three years, but I am fairly new to Maserati Life. Since I'm retired, I can make the "run" any time, any day.
:)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Details??

Count me in. I am also new to the forum. My clutch is slipping, so might as well make good use of its remaining life. Plus if i burn it completely, you guys will be there to push me home. :D

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Helloooo! Anybody out there?

Let's do it this Sunday, Oct. 19th. LA to Santa Barbara. :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.