Maserati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
nice! any word on how the GS and 90th anniversary spyder is selling? they have 310 GS world wide and 90 spyders for the US and 90 for the rest of the world, right?

the fabric is, unusual. i would say it is unusual because of the sheen, the texture, as well as how it is used on the seat as well as on the dash. i m sure many companies will follow.

now, has anyone seen a NAV system with the new dash/centre console as in the GS or the 90th Anniversary Spyder? it seems like there is no room for the unit... or they have one with a different layout?

·
Registered
291 Posts
the NAV is a one unit system (Becker), not a graphic (2 units) like the standard Coupé / Spyder. Big advantages : you can replace it easily by any better system you want like an Alpine with a big removable touch-screen...

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just to add about the above comments on the shine or sheen of the fabric, you're right it does show in photos, but believe it or not, in person, its doesn't shine hardly at all. I think the flash on the camera picks up the metallic threads in the fabric but to the naked eye you don't see it.

Phil
8)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
I love pizza
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing