Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

O.K. so i think we should star a new tread for this event. the old one is getting really really really LONG!!!!:)

we are going to meet at the Fed. Building in Westwood at 9:00am this Sunday 3rd.

the plan is to "Just Drive"as "haha" puts it. there are some talks of going to the valley (get your passport/visa in order):D and take 33.

this is one option, but if we don't hear from the ventura guys we can go up PCH and cross to the 101 when we feel like it. we then come back and eat in any place we think.

See you all soon:cool:

-willie

·
Registered
835 Posts
the plan is to "Just Drive"as "haha" puts it. there are some talks of going to the valley (get your passport/visa in order):D and take 33.
or make donuts in the parking lot

will be there on Sunday

·
Registered
23 Posts
I don't understand how this changed from meeting in Ventura and driving up the 33 (which sounds fun to me) to meeting at the Federal Building.

Is the plan still to go up the 33?

·
Registered
37 Posts
I haven't read the thread in a while but meeting at the Fed Bldg and driving Malibu works great for me! See you there.

marc

·
Registered
134 Posts
fed building sunday...

can somebody post the directions to the fed building and the parking lot. I think i know which building you are talking about, but wanted to confirm.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
329 Posts
We should have a nice turn out. Looking forward to the drive. Still no word about meeting in Ventura, so I guess the PCH/101 ride is the plan.

My nephew is visiting so I'll drag him along if he can wake up in time. My other half wants to wait for the next outing.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hi guys,

i had a great time. you are all great. you have great cars. everything is great.:D

anyway, lets think of a good next event. Dana Point?...

I'll email my info later(if you are close to Westwood or Sunset/San Vicente) lets have lunch or grave a drink sometime.

-willie

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am pretty sure I saw you guys on Mullholland Highway or Piuma that weekend. Next time you do a run in the Santa Monica Mountains, let me know.

Also, any of you go to Supercar Sunday at VCR? There are never any Mas' there [maybe one] so let's get more Italian-breds there.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts