Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently have stock 19 but found the following:
Maserati speedline rims
20” Maserati Quattroporte GTS black forged OEM factory Speedline aluminum wheels. This set is staggered; the rear wheels are 2" inches wider than the fronts.
Front Wheels: 8.5JX20, offset 44
Rear Wheels: 10.5JX20, offset 45

Will this fit? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Pics?

My original wheels (2011 QP Sport GTS) are the size you listed. If they are OEM, should be fine. If not, ---- probably OK also.

Hans.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I just had my factory wheels refinished and chose the hyper silver color they look amazing. Only cost $800

·
Registered
219 Posts
Pics?

My original wheels (2011 QP Sport GTS) are the size you listed. If they are OEM, should be fine. If not, ---- probably OK also.

Hans.
Some wheel hubs have 2 10mm bolts that will prevent a flush fit unless the wheels have the cutouts where it makes contact with the hub. I looked at mine, and those 2 small bolts don't appear to do anything. They are about 1/4 inch in length that don't attach to anything on the backside. I believe they are placement bolts that you remove and install longer bolts to push assist for hub removing purposes. Can anyone chime in on this?

·
Registered
517 Posts
Often there are a couple of bolts or screws that retain the brake rotor to the hub. Could the bolts you speak of be for that purpose?

·
Registered
219 Posts
I thought so, but those 2 little bolts are not equally spaced apart or beefy enough to hold the entire brake rotor. Wouldn't the 5 wheel bolts hold it all together just the same? Nevertheless, maserati wheels come with a smooth brake rotor face & the 2 10mm bolt face. The point I'm trying to make to stay on topic, when looking for wheels make sure you find the right fit. I'm using spacers in the front to get passed the height of the 2 bolts for the front wheels. The rears are smooth and no spacers required.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts