Maserati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at buying a 05 Gransport. The price I am looking at is 70k. It has 5000 miles on it almost exactly. It was fair window sticker new at 114k, and had a radar detector put on it for 2k. It is in pristine condition, honestly I don't think it could have looked better at any point, it does have 3m protection it as well. Let me know if you guys think its a good deal, I am ready to move on it.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
i find the history of the vehicle to be an important factor in whether it is a good deal. the color is equally important.
these GS are pretty much fully optioned. (the navi is pretty useless).

i m guessing.. if its sticker is 114k, it is a bianco fuji?

if so, it is IMO one of the best colors on the GS. (all the rest are very good too.)

now going back to the price...
they just sold that black MCV #16/180 on ebay for $79,900
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Maserati-MC-Victory-2006-Maserati-GranSport-MC-VICTORY-6K-MI-ONLY-180-MADE_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6313QQihZ013QQitemZ230209119217QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

without knowing the history on that car... u can consider the price difference yourself.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the info

Here is a one of a kind 2005 Maserati Gransport finished in Grigio Touring Metallic over Grigio Chiaro Full Leather with Grigio Nickel BrighTex. This Maserati is powered by a Ferrari 4.2L 8 cylinder engine rated at 400HP and 330lbs.-ft of torque mated to a 6 speed CambioCorsa F1 (Paddle Shift) gearbox. The stunning special ordered colors are as follows: Exterior- Grigio Touring Bodywork, Trofeo Alloys w/ Alluminio Calipers. Interior- Grigio Chiaro Main Color, Grigio Nickel BrighTex Secondary Color, Nero Carpets, Nero Steering Wheel and Grigio Medio Piping. The extensive option list includes: GPS Satellite Navigation w/ Integrated Stereo and GSM Phone ($3,985), Skyhook Suspension ($2,390), Xenon Front Lights ($1,205), Powered Hi-Fi Audio System ($820), Heat and Memory Gransport Seats ($720), Alluminio Color Brake Calipers ($530), Aluminum Passenger Foot-Rest ($820), and a 3M Paint Guard installed since new. This is a very heavily optioned exclusive Gransport, with an original window sticker of $113,782! We have all the books, keys, tools, and window sticker. This vehicle has very low miles and is in absolutely stunning condition. Never been in an accident, never had paint work, no curbed wheels, no scratches, and no stories

·
Registered
196 Posts
60K for a nice 05 is about right
70K for an 06 with very very low miles and 3 years of warranty is about on for an 06 and mileage of 1,000-7,000

good luck

·
Registered
909 Posts
I feel like that MC that Naples sold was weak by about $5k, but Boombah is pretty much spot on. Options \ miles \ etc do factor, but for instances we now have this car :
http://www.maseratiofminneapolis.com/preowned-details.php?morriesid=2U70049

on consignment for someone that has a GranTurismo incoming, and priced at $799, which is likely 5k high, but it is like new, and I'm guessing the window sticker would have been around $120-123

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
I feel like that MC that Naples sold was weak by about $5k, but Boombah is pretty much spot on. Options \ miles \ etc do factor, but for instances we now have this car :
http://www.maseratiofminneapolis.com/preowned-details.php?morriesid=2U70049

on consignment for someone that has a GranTurismo incoming, and priced at $799, which is likely 5k high, but it is like new, and I'm guessing the window sticker would have been around $120-123
Beautiful car. Is the person firm on the price?

Regards,
Chris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts