Maserati Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i just started to look for a Maserati today, i drove a 06 Coupe today with the paddles and just loved it, only problem was that it was 70k, im looking to spend 45k, what do you guys think i can get, year , miles,etc, if any member has one for sale please send me a PM,

i Currently have Cl500, 335i, and a cayenne, and would like to add a Maserati to the stable.

Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
geez my bad.

I was thinking that was a lot of miles to be that new.

I had not even started drinking yet :)

There is a nice selection of the Coupe's and GS on Ebay and Cars.com as mentioned above. I think you could get a really nice car in that price range.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I have an 04 Coupe that has 16500 miles and I am selling for $42k with the 18k service or 40k without the service. It has been maintained by the Ferrari/Maserati dealership and I am the second owner.

I love the car but I have a 2nd child due in 2 months and I need somthing bigger.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I see it's been a couple of months, did you buy your coupe yet?
I'm considering the sale of my '03. It's got 19K miles and is a very near perfect, garage kept, Maroon (sorry, I forget the Itallian name) with beautiful tan/black interior example. It's a CC, no skyhook.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts