Maserati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, looking for some help hunting down chrome trident emblems suitable for mounting to the exterior rear roof pillar/ gas cap area of a Coupe. I've seen several coupes with emblems there. I assume it's a factory option along with people doing it themselves after-market.

I've seen 2 different types of emblems, 1 is I think a trident inside of a chrome ring and the second is just a large trident. I am interested in the latter (please see attached picture). I've purchased a pair of "chrome" tridents that I think were taken off a vintage Maserati (BiTurbo?). But unfortunately, they are a chromed plastic and I would much prefer a chromed metal emblem if one is available. Does anybody know of an aftermarket supplier of chromed trident emblems? Can they be ordered through a dealership? Thanks --- John

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Don't know about the trident-only ones, but I added on the ones with the circle around it. My dealer had them "in stock" (Algar, outside Philadelphia) when I picked up my 2003 Coupe, and installed them for me (just a peel off, but make sure the surface is clean and it is lined up correctly!). They look nice! If I remember, they only cost a few bucks each (maybe $25 each?).

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Rick, are those emblems from the dealer a chromed plastic or metal with adhesive backing? Or are they a thick semi-flexible vinyl material?
The "shield emblems" you see sometimes on a Ferrari 360 run the gamut of materials. Wondering if there are as many options with the tridents. --- John

·
Registered
909 Posts
I can't help with the oldschool emblems, but if anyone wants to add the standard emblems to their coupe's, let me know and I can order them. We will be opening a Maserati accessories\parts store online in the near future as well.

(Watch for a special forum members only coupon in the near future!)

- Mstk

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
I honestly don't know. They "felt" metallic...maybe "pletal"? :)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Get them from the dealer, they are fitted to 05 spec cars, the ones with the little scoop on the side rear bumper.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Chrome Trident

Hi,
I have a Chrome Trident, ALL METAL, for sale.
Call me at 401-864-1213 with an offer if interested. Even if not interested, please respond so I know you read this. I can send pics to an email address as well.
Thanks
Jeff

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
5 Participants
worldbazar
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing