Maserati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Salutations all,

As the she-mechanic of the family, it is my duty to take care of all of the cars owned or used by my friends or family. As my we have recently aquired a 2003 Maserati Spyder GT 6 speed manual, my workload is going to go way up. It of course came with a broken clock backlight, a shift boot that pops off when you put it into reverse, headlights that work perfectly but simply suck while functioning properly, a music system that sounds like only the tweeters are working, a CD player that skips when the car runs over a cigarette butt, a missing california NAV cd, and a few other goofy little itallian quirks. But you know what, my father loves the car, and I accept it for who it is ^_^.

Except for one part. We cannot stand the wheels. My $13,000 1995 m3 has sexier OEM wheels than his Maserati spyder. We could go aftermarket for new wheels for his car, but we want to keep the rest of the car OEM, so we are thinking that GS wheels are the way to go. Thats brings me to my next point.

Does anyone have a set of Gran Sport wheels they yanked off their car favor of a set of aftermarket wheels that they want to get rid of? Email me at [email protected] and I will try to buy them off of you. I will even send you freshly made cookies, which I am not kidding about. Seriously, I wont even use pre-made dough. My fathers birthday is comming up soon and having a set of these wheels would totally compliment my evil plan for his present. I am going to buff, klasse his car, second glaze it, P21s it, fix all of his niggly little problems, maybe lower it a bit with the collars, upgrade his headlight bulbs, and HOPEFULLY replace his wheels with GS wheels.

Can anyone help a girl out?

Please?

Cookies!

With much automotive love
-Colleen

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Mmmmm.... is that the smell of some freshly baked cookies wafting into my nostrils? I do belive it is...

Wheels anyone?

Maybe the smell of money wafting into your nostrils?

Hey my father works for a Bank, so I could send you the entire purchase price of the wheels in $1 bills, so you can smell what its like to be a bajillionaire.

Ok maybe im trying to hard.

Make with the wheels boys!

-Colleen

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
ej25goddess said:

Yay for pictures.

I will include skanky pictures if I get wheels. Now make with the wheels damnit!
Skanky pictures of you or the car with the new wheels? How about both?

;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts