Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
THANKS.... looking for silver or black... saw a few at maserati of silicon valley. but they went too fast.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yes Mark,
The carbon fiber is blue woven carbon fiber, it is a nice contrast to the black exterior. And as a general statement for all MC Vics, the seats are incredible...

·
Registered
32 Posts
We have number 076. I haven't heard or seen anything about the official numbers. But now its going to be virtually useless information that is going to BUG me until i find out :D is that blue MCV your guys' first?

·
Registered
71 Posts
I saw one in Greenwich CT!

Well Miller motor cars had one might still have it! It was a dark Gray real hot! But it was still there I think was like number 50 0r 56! But it looked good I would give them a call!

But as most places said they still have there's! I have a 2005 GS I love the car but I think alot of people who would think about getting it have a GS and dont want to get hit over the head on a traid in! So thats why they are still there when they get to 100k or less you will see them go fast! Just the way the car market is! If it was the mid 90's these cars would be selling for 20k over sticker! The onley cars to still have that demand are the Ferraris!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
i think some GS owners are very hard core and they would have bought the MC Victory in the first place (if it were available then). and yes, trading in their GS for an MCV would not be too smart.

·
Registered
279 Posts
For people who might be interested to know the number and colours for the HK allocation on MCVs.

1x Blu Victory - 38/180 (Mine)
1x Red (sorry forgot the official name) - 88/180
1x Black - 18/180

very cheesy numbering... obviously the dealers thought that it's good for Chinese customers. I would much prefer 11 or 29.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
interesting info. at least they would not have picked up a wrong number (14, 40, 44, 114, 167, 169...).

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Brain Police said:
I saw one on the showroom floor at Miller Motorcars in Greenwich, CT last week. I know that you're looking for a silver or black one, this one was a dark metallic green. www.millermotorcars.com
the two verde goodwood listed in their website

http://maserati.millermotorcars.com/new/index.cfm?sFuse=ALT&iVehID=767&CFID=1496057&CFTOKEN=47828945#

http://maserati.millermotorcars.com/new/index.cfm?sFuse=ALT&iVehID=621&CFID=1496057&CFTOKEN=47828945#

are not mc victory.

did they have one that was sold?

·
Registered
4 Posts
MC victory color

Sorry for the confusion M!, after seeing CMaser's post I realized that he and I had seen the same car, a dark silver MC victory. There was a dark green metallic car there as well, on the lower showroom floor. It was still there as of 1/20/07. Give them a call, they may be able to send you some pics. Good luck with your search. Out of curiosity, what color is your 90th anniv spyder?

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
oh brain police, i m not searching. mr the kid is!
i was just pointing out that they did not have an MC Victory listed. so that dark silver one must be gone?..
my spyder is the anniversary blue.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts