Maserati Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where can i find one besides autotrader or ebay. what are some things to look out for as for inspection wise, and last what kind of service does it need/ like 10k service 24k service ect ect thanks.

·
5,887 Posts
where can i find one besides autotrader or ebay. what are some things to look out for as for inspection wise, and last what kind of service does it need/ like 10k service 24k service ect ect thanks.
Finding good cars can be tricky. You might want to try talking to the folks over at Maserati of Minneapolis. In many cases, they can do the work for you and source the car you need.

This thread will give you an idea of things that should be checked during a PPI...
PPI items

Here is a thread on service intervals...
Service intervals and costs

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
5,887 Posts
thanks also what years are the good ones and how much do they range from?
The model years '04 and newer seem to be the most sorted and updated (mechanicals and software).

Prices range pretty wildly based on a number of factors. Year, options, colors, condition, documentation, service needed, authorized vs. independent dealer, etc.

You could probably find a clean 30K mile 2004 Coupe that is stripped down and in an undesirable colors for the mid-thirties. The trick is, depending on how it was maintained, you could quickly get stuck with a $10K service bill to bring things up to snuff.

On the other hand, you could probably find a well-optioned, 15K mile Coupe at a Maserati dealer in a popular color and with all services completed for the high fourties.

Maserati of Minneapolis has a really nice '04 Coupe that can be had at a bargain. The catch is that it has an ice-blue exterior and a medium-dark blue interior. With those colors, it seems like they can't give the car away.

In the exotic car world, it is nearly impossible to compare and two cars since there are so many factors that play into pricing. When you find the car you want, get a proper PPI from someone other than the selling dealer and make your best offer. Don't get hung up over a couple of thousand dollars in either direction.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the info i've been looking for a 6speed gt manuel for a while now. i found one is a 02 blk/tan with 24kmi for 37.5k. the other is 04 dark red with 14kmi for 39k. i like the blk/tan but, it a first year model i don't like first year model always something to fix. the red one is more for older gentleman looks like grandps type car no offence. A MASERATI WITH LARINI MAKES THE BEST SOUND. i've own many car and been in some serious cars none come close.

·
Registered
210 Posts
GT 6.speed

Keep looking it is worth it. Try the Maserati web site it has a used car finder.
I looked for a while to find my 2003 Coupe GT. Now after 2. years and 11,000 miles I am very happy. All of the upgrades help as well.

1. GS. wheels
2. Formula Dynamics Springs.
3. DBW.
4. No Rear mufflers.
5. GS. seats.
Ron:)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Slowjag,

I sent you a pm. I'm thinking about selling my black/black 03 coupe GT. Tubi exhaust (different from a Larini, but it sounds fantastic); upgraded stereo system; just put in a new clutch.

TravisJ - the earlier model software issue only relates to the cambiocorsa models, right?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts