Maserati Forum banner

Should I buy a GS?

• If I had to do it again...I wouldn't of.

Votes: 0 0.0%
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Are you talking about the x pipe? Take a picture of the stock part they included if you could.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Thanks!!! Yeah...we grabbed the two youngest and rode a short circle around...the 11 year old said, "I can't bring my phone in there; it's too fast"...wife also loved it...! (we didn't get the Spyder because she wasn't crazy about the lack of a back seat...maybe next one!)

·
Registered
702 Posts
That is the resonated Xpipe (stock), you must have an aftermarket (Tubi?) Xpipe in it. I put the stock one back in as the car was too droney with the straight pipe and Tubi back boxes.
Beautiful car, enjoy!

·
Registered
588 Posts
Ah OK, thats the x pipe. When you get a chance, let's see what they replaced it with, I didn't know Tubi made them. Does it have the factory mufflers, or are those Tubi?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Thanks, digitaladam, and Oishi!

jlobo, been raining intermittently here; took her for a total of two quick spins in between that and the rain. Will get a pic or two of the exhaust here. I'm told Tubi mufflers and "an aftermarket resonator" (that I assumed was also Tubi) with the original as shown on the ground next to a pallet of tile I still have to install in my house...

41 - 48 of 48 Posts