Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out the signatures on the business cards... A buddy picked this up for me on a visit!

Attachments

·
Registered
250 Posts
The desk diaries must be the big thing this year. Two weeks ago Aston Martin sent me a very nice leather bound desk diary, which included a daily calendar and numerous articles related to Aston Martin, watches, sailing, flying, and travel.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
The desk diaries must be the big thing this year. Two weeks ago Aston Martin sent me a very nice leather bound desk diary, which included a daily calendar and numerous articles related to Aston Martin, watches, sailing, flying, and travel.
wow. aston martin must treat their owners nice.
you have a 10 year old DB7 and they still send you gifts?

i am still waiting for that Maserati Magazine subscription. =(

·
Registered
250 Posts
Because Aston Martins historically have been produced in very small numbers - I recall before the Ford purchase they were producing something ridiculous like 24 cars a year - the community is very tightly knit and AM does an excellent job of reminding you that your part of the AM family. I'm also a member of the AM Owners Club, which is in a league of its own with respect to budget, membership, etc. It’s very common that parts (e.g. sport exhausts, head lamps, etc.) are given freely to other members without charge. I have a directory with all of the members and the biggest sin you can commit in the club is to disclose that information. In general, AM floods your mailbox with goodies. Earlier this week I received the AM Magazine; today I received Volume 9 of the Journal of the Aston Martin Heritage Trust, a publication that focuses on the work of the Trust; and a few weeks ago I got some type of lapel pin. I had actually wondered if Maserati had a similar approach; but it doesn't seem that way based on the comments.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts