Maserati Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently bought a set of brand new 2021 20" Maserati Silver Teseo wheels with new Lexani LX Twenty tires already mounted - 235/35R20, 285/35R20. I typically have PZero's, but they actually ride smoother... I like them.

I switched out my stock 19" Quattroporte wheels because the offset and shape is exactly the same. Sadly, I sold my Quattroporte yesterday. They wanted the stock wheels. I'm selling them for $2500 + ground shipping. If you want the Maserati valve caps shown on the pics - +$25.

I ceramic coated the wheels with two coats of CARPRO CQUARTZ Dlux Wheel and Trim Coat using an airbrush. They bead nicely and the brake dust washes off very easily. Unfortunately, I bumped one wheel after they were dismounted and scratched the edge slightly. See the attached photo below. There was a 1/4" scratch on one rim on the outer edge when I bought them, but I had it repaired and it's hard to find.

The set has about 350 miles on them so they're basically new.

I also added brand new Schrader EZ Sensor 33700 TPMS.

If you're interested, reply or text me @ 254-744-1691. I'm happy to get the scratch fixed, but it'll set you back $125 because I'd only take it to a good wheel repair shop in Dallas and I'm gonna eat a gyros on your dollar while they touch it up. Afterwards, no one will ever know.

(bird dropped right on my door before the pic)

Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Tread Hubcap
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Tread Synthetic rubber
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Tread
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Bicycle tire Vehicle
Tire Wheel Photograph Automotive tire Light

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts