Maserati Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As stated by so many here on this forum, the upgrade Jeff (Formula Dynamics) provides “Us Maserati Enthusiasts” is truly phenomenal stuff!

In summer 2007, I upgraded my GranSport with FD springs, when finding the original suspension too soft and “general purpose” for a sports car.
After some trial and errors, I got the springs installed and the vehicle corner-weighted, and the car is so much better now. (see write-up:
http://www.maseratilife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2835&highlight=maseratikai)

After this success, I ordered the electronic control module: ECM + air-filter to give me some more “oomph”. I never got to it installed as I got sick. This September feeling much better and having to go to Las Vegas, I took the opportunity to meet Jeff and get to know him and his business. It was a very interesting meeting, as Jeff explained his back-ground and how he became so capable in this field. I and my Maserati friend were truly impressed about Jeff’s knowledge and interest in “our Italian brand”. Jeff explained to us how he could improve many of the cars functions, and as you might guess, I purchased on the spot, the drive by wire enhancement module: DBWEM.

I did not have time at first to install the DBWEM, but here in November, and again after some trial and errors, I got the system up and running correctly, and boy what an improvement!

Thanks to Jeff always being there to help, I overcame any obstacles and the GranSport is now behaving like a brand-new car! As stated somewhere on the forum, this is a keeper for sure, more power and more energy. It is like Jeff woke the car up from a slumber!!

In closing, I like for all of you to know that I have rarely dealt with a supplier anywhere in my career, such as Jeff, providing me a professional approach with the attention and satisfaction that I could only dream of. And now that I know better, this is only possible due to his genuine passion for his field and the love for “our brand”. Kai

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Kai - glad you feeling better now and you're enjoying the fine ride! I echo your sentiment about Jeff and FD products. I installed my DBW this past weekend and gave Jeff a call on SUNDAY morning before I started to make sure that this color-blind driveway mechanic understood the wiring harness pin-outs before I got started. Jeff graciously spent the time it took to get me comfortable. Jeff's an outstanding guy and loves what he does.....makes me jealous that he gets to live out his passion but, grateful that he has found his passion in Maserati!

·
Registered
199 Posts
What is the total cost with the discounts for board members. DBW -brake pads-lowering-

·
Registered
793 Posts
One does not so often hear such great comments about a supplier, but I can say that Jeff has gone out of his way to offer to accommodate me with my Ferrari needs, and Ferrari is not his field!

I did since that time find a cost effective solution to my suspension issue, but Jeff did offer to jump through the proverbial hoop.

Good person.

·
Vendor
4,728 Posts
Thanks Kai for the review, I'm very happy the installation turned out well for you and that you're now feeling much better!

We will likely run a Group Buy in the near future. However all FD Group Buys will go through us directly.

Mr. Boombah, PM on it's way!

Best Regards,
-- Jeff

1 - 7 of 7 Posts