Maserati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for replacements for the stock Pirelli's. They are shit after 12k (fronts). What have you folks replaced with? Looking for an all season that will last at leats 25k miles which i feel is not unreasonable. Any recommendations?

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Looking for replacements for the stock Pirelli's. They are shit after 12k (fronts). What have you folks replaced with? Looking for an all season that will last at leats 25k miles which i feel is not unreasonable. Any recommendations?
If you need a all season tire, go with Michelin Pilot Sports A/S 3 + 👍

·
Registered
6 Posts
Continental extreme Contact DWS have been the best all season tires for me. Use on my porsche, Mas GTS, Jag STR and now Levante S

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Continental extreme Contact DWS have been the best all season tires for me. Use on my porsche, Mas GTS, Jag STR and now Levante S
Have those on my BMW 535i, great tire!

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
The Michelin Cross Climate 2 looks interesting too...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Can't stand those... If you live anywhere with potholes...Chicago, they have weak sidewalls and pop when you hit any kind of pothole. I'll never buy them again.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Went with Toyo Open Country, quiet, good ride and performance. Good riddance to the Pirelli's.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts