Maserati Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK if your are reading this is because you want to dream too... :D

This is the dream:
You just been notified that you won the lottery... you are now filthy rich and your problem now is that you don't know
what to do with all that barbaric amount of money you won. Out of that money you are allowed to buy only one car out of this two...

which one would you buy and why...

Don't think for a momment that I won the lottery :( or I'm shopping for a car of this caliber... I don't even buy lottery...
I'm just curious to find out which way would you guys go and why...
ah, something else... after you buy your car you are not allowed to sell, it is for keeps.

Fire off boys...

·
Registered
681 Posts
The Enzo, it's just breathtaking whereas the rear of the MC12 is just bleh.

·
Registered
681 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ha!! can't believe some of you picked other cars... yup... there maybe other cars allright but sticking to these two, which you guys like better?

I would not hesitate to jump in the Maserati... isn't it beatiful?
...wait I'll be right back, I'm going to buy the lottery right now :lol:

·
Registered
192 Posts
I'd go for the Enzo, the F1 nose makes me feel funny in the pants :)

I would have a hard time picking anycar over an enzo, even a 250GTO (I know sell the 250 buy 10 enzo's)....

Although, a Ferrari Dealer told me the MC-12 was more exclusive. Much harder to get and find.

-dsd

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
PacoSaca said:
M! by any chance... did you happen to ask the price... again... it is pure curiosity although :roll: I'm now buying the lottery so who knows :lol:
no i didnt bother asking... it is sold to someone already.
i would imagine the secondary market price for the MC12 is much higher than an Enzo.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks M! but...
:roll: why am I asking for the price... if I win the lottery money would be no object anyway and...
there could also be some other options as well, what would you guys think about this baby...

would you consider the Mclaren F1 in the same range as the ones already mentioned?
I would think that performance wise it does for sure but how about in technology?

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
the mclaren F1 was technologically ahead of its time for at least 10 years. lots of catching up for many manufacturers to do. i think it would be on many's list ;)

·
Registered
225 Posts
Since I'm going to follow directions and not pick something that wasn't a choice -
I'll go with the MC12. No I don't think it is all that remarkable but I think it looks a bit better than the Enzo. Anyone remember the blue tinted carbon fiber body color that appeared on one of the show cars - that's the one I'd get.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Ok, I'll admit it, im shallow...

Men know how special a Maserati is....

Men AND WOMEN know how special a Ferrari is......

Give me the ENZO

·
Registered
114 Posts
don't hit me, would go for the MC12, try to sell it. get a decent GS &
Spider (although maybe used) and and an E55 AMG plus a RS6 for wife
and kid and that's it!

cheers
iwan

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
10 Participants
Iwan
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing