Maserati Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
First off, let me apologize for the long wait, but I hope this post can answer some of your questions. I was able to get us a 20 group buy instead of the original 30 as suggested by socal4porte. Thanks socal4porte, and i got you down. We have enough people to place an order for 20 units. We have 19 members from this site including myself. Below is a list of 18 members who are interested in the group buy. Please confirm that you are still in.The price per unit including tax and shipping is $570 from the vendor. It will be ship via UPS/Fedex to me, and I'm asking for $20 to cover shipping cost from me to you via USPS. So our final cost would be $590 per unit, which is about a saving of $200 per unit. They are shipping it from their warehouse in NY. I 've ask to do local pick up to save us time, but they only ship. I would need to receive the payment from everyone before I can place the order. We need to figure out how we would do that.The vendor has given me 15 days to finalize the order. Please share any question or concern so we can address it to the vendor. Thanks guys!
1. sportinlife
2. RJ237
3. Geflackt
4. Jlobo941
5. Todd Cloutier
6. Michael Maloney
7. 33zach33
8. Anvilcarriagecompany
9. DebFlyer1
10. Dylan
11. goodfela
12. greyhound
13. MManzo
14. Dipixs
15. maytag
16. socal4porte
17. nitrobass24
18. Basco

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm happy to send venmo, or PayPal. You tell us what works for you.

And thanks for getting this together for us.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey y'all:
Can somebody tell me what is different from the one you've negotiated this price for ($590/ea) versus this one ($596/ea, all day):

or this one ($599/ea, all day):

I guess I thought we were going to get a better deal than a $6 discount. Even on Ebay they're selling for $650/ea, free shipping, every day.
I guess I'd rather buy from a company where I can push back at them if I have an issue, wouldn't y'all? The way this group buy is coming together, as far as the seller is concerned, I'll have bought it used, because they never dealt with me, and it didn't ship to me.

Waddy'all think?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
So I did ask the vendor about setting up the special discount code, but they don't do that. If we were to get it on our own, then it would be $640 shipped. Maytag did find it for around $670 shipped on www.cnautotool.com and www.obd2tool.com. Let me know which method you guys prefer.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I contacted launch china directly through email and without any negotiations (1 email) they told me $600 plus freight for 20-30 units. Of course there will be duty and taxes I guess.

Like I post in post #8, quick seach and I found one for $659.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sorry guys; I'm out.
I'm pulling the trigger today.
the difference between $590 vs $660, for me to not be able to contact the person I bought it from directly if I have a problem (not that I think I'll get much out of a Chinese seller, but you never know).... it's just not adding-up in my mind.

If you think you want to change my mind, I'm listening.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts