Maserati Forum banner

Launch X431 PRO MINI group buy

21K views 186 replies 26 participants last post by  jlobo941 
#1 ·
Trying to get a group buy together. We need a min of 30 to get the price of $450 plus shipping. I figure $500 max compared to Amazon $800.

#59 ·
So far I have only gotten responses from the following members still wanting in on the group buy. Please let me know if I missed anyone. I will update the list as more members respond.
1. sportinlife
2. RJ237
3. Geflackt
4. Jlobo941
5. Todd Cloutier
6. 33zach337
7. Anvilcarriagecompany
8. Dylan

#61 ·
Hello guys, so I got responses from 9 members listed below who still want in on the group buy.
I have confirmed with the seller that we can still get 10 units for $590/unit. I am ready to start collecting payments from you guys. Once I received all the payments, I will place the order. I was thinking of having you guys wire or electronic transfer the payment to me because that would be the fastest way. Please let me know if there's other methods of payment that would be better.I am open to suggestion as this is my first time organizing a group buy. Thanks and hope to hear back from you guys! Oh, and if I did missed someone, please let me know.
1. sportinlife
2. RJ237
3. Geflackt
4. Jlobo941
5. Todd Cloutier
6. 33zach337
7. Anvilcarriagecompany
8. Dylan
9. MManzo

#68 ·
Hello guys, so I got responses from 9 members listed below who still want in on the group buy.
I have confirmed with the seller that we can still get 10 units for $590/unit. I am ready to start collecting payments from you guys. Once I received all the payments, I will place the order. I was thinking of having you guys wire or electronic transfer the payment to me because that would be the fastest way. Please let me know if there's other methods of payment that would be better.I am open to suggestion as this is my first time organizing a group buy. Thanks and hope to hear back from you guys! Oh, and if I did missed someone, please let me know.
1. sportinlife
2. RJ237
3. Geflackt
4. Jlobo941
5. Todd Cloutier
6. 33zach337
7. Anvilcarriagecompany
8. Dylan
9. MManzo
1. sportinlife
2. RJ237
3. Geflackt
4. Jlobo941
5. Todd Cloutier
6. 33zach337
7. Anvilcarriagecompany
8. Dylan
9. MManzo

Hi guys, I am new to forum with 2006 gransport LE.
if not too lateI would like to participate in tool group buy as well.
What about Zelle payment transfer? Most banks offer that. I think Paypal charges fee .
Thanks
Robert F
rfenik@yahoo.com

#66 ·
Has launch yet fixed the software so it can now accurately read clutch life and set the pis? I’ve had a Launch for about 2 years now and even though both are supposed to be possible, neither function works properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#78 ·
Let wrap up this group buy guys. I have received payments from the 5 member listed below.
Please let me know if you are still in or out. Let's not keep the members who paid waiting!
As usual, please spread the word to other about the group buy. Thanks!
This is the list of payment I received.
1. Robert Fenkowki (rfenik) 6/25/2020
2. Ron Jansen (RJ237) 6/25/2020
3. Todd Cloutie 6/6/2020
4. Dylan King (Dylan) 6/28/2020
5. Jason Urban (Geflackt) 6/29/2020

#79 ·
This is the list of payment I received.
1. Robert Fenkowki (rfenik) 6/25/2020
2. Ron Jansen (RJ237) 6/25/2020
3. Todd Cloutie 6/6/2020
4. Dylan King (Dylan) 6/28/2020
5. Jason Urban (Geflackt) 6/29/2020
6. Mark Manzonelli (MManzo) 7/2/2020

#81 ·
Hello guys, it appears that we do not have 10 members for the group buy. I intend to gives this till next Monday 7/20.
If we still don't have 10 members, then I will return the funds to everyone. As for RJ337 I will return your fund as requested.

#85 ·
Hello guys, so I was able to get us the 7 units for the same price of $590 / unit.
I intend to place the order on 7/20/2020 as mention on my last post.
So anyone who wants to be in the group buy please submit your payment by 7/19/2020 and let me know.
Thanks guys!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.